As well as making our Church Hall available for use by the local community (see below), we also welcome orchestras, choirs and school parties to the church for concerts and recitals.
Contact the Parish Office on 01442 260299
Church Hall Bookings
Each of our Church Halls are available for private hire: birthday parties, family celebrations, Christening parties, meetings, rehearsals, exercise groups, etc. Please see below for details of what each Hall offers, contact details, hire charges.
St John’s Hall
The hall is proving to be a popular venue for church and community use. The 85-seat hall, which can be divided to provide smaller accommodation, is served by a fully-equipped kitchen and has disabled facilities throughout. It is possible to use audio visual projection.
Hourly rate are stated in booking forms.
For those organising events, please read our Checklist to ensure everything has been covered.
Contact Hall Bookings on 07939 226977
St Francis Hall
- Well Equipped Hall suitable for use by special interest groups, clubs and societies.
- Ideal for family parties and special occasions
- There is an adjoining modern and well equipped kitchen complete with cutlery and crockery and serving hatch to hall
- Tables and chairs to seat up to 60, and a large ‘drop down’ wall mounted screen, are available if required
- Floor Size approximately 10.6 x 6.4metres (35ft x 21ft)
- Adjoining cloakroom area with toilets, baby change and disabled facilities
Occasional hall hire £16.50/hr
Regular hall hire £10/hr
Contact Hall Bookings on 07802 442908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
St Stephen Hall
Contact Hall Bookings on 01442 257023